Searching and Managing the Literature
Find focused help by locating the right digital resources for your research topic or area, or scheduling a one-on-one research consultation with a Library Expert.
- Get the PDF
- Patient and Family Support
- Which Database Should I Use To Start My Search?
- Build Better Searches in UC Library Search
- How Do I Access Pubmed via UCSF?
- How to Manage PubMed Results
Research Tools and Software
- Qualitative Research Guide
- Reference Manager FAQ
- Which Reference Management Tool Is Right for Me?
- Sciwheel (formerly F1000Workspace)