An easy way to incorporate Poll Everywhere into a presentation is to install the Poll Everywhere add-in to your Office 365 account. Follow this tutorial to get started incorporating polls into your slides!
Before following the steps below, go to polleverywhere.com/login to log into your Poll Everywhere account.
- Log into https://office.ucsf.edu
- Open the PowerPoint app and start a new presentation or open an existing presentation
- Click on Insert tab (1), then click on the three dots (2) at the end of the ribbon, then click on Add-ins (3)
- Click on Admin Managed (1), select Poll Everywhere (2) and click Add (3)
- A box will open in the presentation –if you did not log into Poll Everywhere at the beginning, follow steps 6 – 8. Otherwise, skip to step 9.
- Click Launch log-in window to log into your account.
- In the window that popped up, enter your UCSF email address and click Next
- Click Log in with UCSF MyAccess
- Return to PowerPoint and click Restart to see your Poll Everywhere dashboard in PowerPoint.
- You will need to follow these steps each time you want to add a poll to a PowerPoint presentation.
- If you experience any technical issues when sharing Poll Everywhere polls using the desktop or 365 version of PowerPoint, we recommend running the poll directly from the Poll Everywhere website instead.