The CLE learning management system can be accessed through mobile app and web browser. It supports Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Other content that is embedded into the CLE, like Class Capture or Articulate modules, may work better in certain browsers than others. Please avoid using Internet Explorer as some functionality may not work with the IE browser, such as drag and drop.
To access CLE online, please:
- Navigate to the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu).
- Click login from the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your MyAccess credentials.
- After successfully logging in to MyAccess, you will be directed to your CLE Dashboard page
- The Course Overview block shows all in progress, future, and past courses that you are enrolled in.
- To learn more about the CLE dashboard, click here.
Note: If you do not see a CLE course that you expect to be enrolled in, contact the course faculty to check your enrollment status.