Faculty Opinions identifies and recommends important articles in biological sciences and medicine. Articles are selected by a peer-nominated global 'Faculty' of the world's leading scientists and clinicians. Useful tags (like controversial, confirmation, or practice changing), ratings, and commentary are added to each article.
To get started, go to facultyopinions.com/prime and register.
- Free to current UCSF faculty, staff, and students
- Easy to learn and use
- Accessible from any computer
- Integrates with other reference management tools
- Imports PDFs stored on your computer
- You will lose access if you leave UCSF
- Limited function when offline
- Need to authenticate with UCSF