The Turnitin self-check course is a resource that allows you to check your manuscripts or papers with Turnitin. Turnitin is a plagiarism detection tool that helps verify the originality of your work by comparing your submissions to Turnitin’s database of books, journal articles, websites, and other student papers.
To access the Turnitin Originality Self-Check you will need to self-enroll in the course which is housed in the Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE).
Instructions for self-enrollment:
- Navigate to the CLE (courses.ucsf.edu).
- Click login from the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your MyAccess credentials.
- After successfully logging in, search for Turnitin Originality Self-Check in the search courses block or click:https://courses.ucsf.edu/enrol/index.php?id=7231
- The self-enrollment page will appear.
- Click Enroll me blue button to self enroll.