The Turnitin self-check course is a resource that allows you to check your manuscripts or papers with Turnitin. Turnitin is a plagiarism detection tool that helps verify the originality of your work by comparing your submissions to Turnitin’s database of books, journal articles, websites, and other student papers.
To access the Turnitin Originality Self-Check you will need to
- Self-enroll in the Turnitin Similarity Self-Check course which is housed in the Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE).
- Submit your work to the course.
How to self-enroll in the Turnitin Similarity Self-Check course?
- Navigate to the CLE (courses.ucsf.edu).
- Click login from the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your MyAccess credentials.
- After successfully logging in, search for Turnitin Originality Self-Check in the search courses block or click:https://courses.ucsf.edu/enrol/index.php?id=7231
- The self-enrollment page will appear.
- Click Enroll me blue button to self enroll.
How do I submit my work to Turnitin?
In the Turnitin Similarity Self-Check course, click the instructions in the learning space of the course homepage, or click here to get the step-by-step instructions for submitting your work to Turnitin.