The Einscan-SP is a 3D scanner that connects to a computer and uses the Einscan software to 3D scan objects. The resulting 3D files can be used with VR, 3D editing programs, and 3D printing.
Attending the 3D scanning pop-up is recommended prior to using the Einscan.
- View the Makers Lab 3D scanner comparison chart
- Visit the Einscan website
- Download Einscan-SP Guide
- Fixed scan (with turntable): recommended for objects within the size of 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Fixed scan (without turntable): recommended for objects over the size of 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Minimum scan volume: 30 x 30 x 30mm
- Maximum scan volume: 1200 x 1200 x 1200mm
- Scan speed: < 4 seconds
- Point distance: 0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm
- File export support: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY
- Camera resolution: 1.3 mega pixels