The Einscan-SP is a 3D scanner that connects to a computer and uses the included Einscan software to 3D scan objects. The resulting 3D files can be implemented in VR, can be brought into a 3D manipulation program for editing, or can be printed using a 3D printer.
Attending the 3D scanning pop-up is recommended prior to using the Einscan.
- Fixed scan (with turntable) is recommended for objects within the size of 200*200*200mm
- Fixed scan (without turntable) is recommended for objects over the size of 200*200*200mm
- Minimum scan volume 30*30*30mm
- Maximum scan volume 1200*1200*1200mm
- Scan speed <4 seconds
- Point distance 0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm
- File format OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY
- Camera resolution 1.3 mega pixels