GradeMark in Turnitin allows instructors to add comments to the body of a document, point out grammatical mistakes, check student’s performance, and grade assignments.
- Click the assignment link on the course site.
- All students’ submissions will be displayed. You may click View All submissions to display all submissions.
- Find the assignment you need to grade and click the blue pencil icon to open GradeMark.
The GradeMark system contains several tools and types of marks that instructors can use in grading and assessing papers. These include:
- Adding bubble comments
- Adding inline comments
- Adding strikethroughs
- Adding text summary comments
- Recording voice comments
Instructors can easily drag and drop existing QuickMark comments directly onto student work to provide targeted feedback.
- Accessing QuickMark manager
- Creating new QuickMarks
- Converting bubble comments to QuickMarks
- Editing QuickMarks
Rubric scorecards can be used to evaluate student work based on defined criteria and scales.