Every inventor needs good tools. Using 3D scanning technology, the Matter and Form can scan a wide array of physical objects that can be 3D printed, added to a VR environment, and more.
Attending the monthly 3D Scanning pop-up is recommended prior to using the Matter & Form.
- Download the Makers Lab 3D scanner comparison chart
- Download the MF Studio software and +Quickscan manual
- Visit the Matter and Form website
- Maximum Object size and Weight: Height: 25 cm (9.8 in) x Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in) x Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
- Accuracy: Capture details as small as 0.43mm and Capture size within ±0.25mm
- Optics: HD CMOS sensor, 2 lasers
- File Export Support: STL, OBJ, PLY, XYZ