You can embed externally created Articulate or Storyline presentations (as a zip file) following the directions below. This embeds the presentation folder and its contents into your course.
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser; Safari is not recommended.
- Navigate to your course and turn editing on
- Add a File resource and give it a Name
- Drag and drop your Articulate zip file into Select files area
- Click on the zip file, and in the edit window choose Unzip
- Once the file is unzipped locate the main content folder (blue folder) and click the .html file within. There may be more than one .html file - the file with html5 in the title has proved to work well.
- Choose Set as main file and Update
- Click Save and display