You must first have a UCSF APeX account. If you need an account, ask your manager or school to request an account for you or contact us, and we'll set you up.
Have more questions? Contact us
Topics in this section
- How Do I Install Microsoft Office?
- UCSF Email on a Mobile Device
- Student Tech Orientation and IT Support
- List of Software by Room Location
- Drop-in Help
- UCSF Minimum Computer Requirements
- UCSF Operating System and Encryption Requirements
- UCSF Password Management Tools
- How Do I Get APeX on My Computer or Mobile Device?
- Research Analysis Environment (RAE) Access