You must first have a UCSF APeX account. If you need an account, ask your manager or school to request an account for you or stop by the Tech Commons IT Desk and we'll set you up.
Have more questions? Contact us
Topics in this section
- List of Software by Room Location
- Drop-in Help
- UCSF Minimum Computer Requirements
- UCSF Operating System and Encryption Requirements
- UCSF Email on a Mobile Device
- How Do I Install Microsoft Office?
- UCSF Password Management Tools
- How Do I Get APeX on My Computer or Mobile Device?
- MyResearch Access