UCSF Library's collection of online journals and databases are available to all users while visiting the library in person.
- The ProQuest Research Library is available remotely to members of the Alumni Association of UCSF. Contact the Alumni Association of UCSF for access.
- Multiple single-use PIN numbers are available at the Service Desk to use the public workstations for research upon request.
Due to licensing restrictions, offsite access to all other UCSF subscription databases is limited to current staff and students, and is not available to anyone who is not a current affiliate.
- UCSF Alumni with an Alumni Association ID card are eligible for free borrowing accounts. Contact the Alumni Association of UCSF to request your card.
- One single-use PIN number per day is available at the Service Desk to use the public workstations for research upon request.
- All UC alumni with an alumni association ID card are eligible for free borrowing accounts.
- Current membership in any UC alumni association entitles you to free borrowing of print books (5 at a time). Bring in your association ID card along with your driver’s license or other ID to set up an account.