You can make a reservation on the Makers Lab reservation calendar for the 3D printer of your choice with your MyAccess credentials. The green blocks on the calendar indicate a printer is available.
Have more questions? Contact Us
Articles in this section
- How do I start 3D printing in the Makers Lab?
- How much does it cost to 3D print in the Makers Lab?
- How do I make a reservation to 3D print?
- What can I print?
- What is Cura?
- What if my print is longer than 8 hours?
- Can I print overnight/when the Makers Lab is closed?
- What 3D printer should I use?
- What do I do if I have a problem and need help?