You can make a reservation on the Makers Lab reservation calendar for the 3D printer of your choice with your MyAccess credentials. The green blocks on the calendar indicate a printer is available.
Have more questions? Contact us
Topics in this section
- How Do I Start 3D Printing in the Makers Lab?
- How Much Does It Cost to 3D Print?
- How Do I Reserve a 3D Printer?
- Makers Lab Project Repository
- What Can I Print in the Makers Lab?
- How Can I Install Cura On My Computer?
- What If My Print Is Longer Than 4 Hours?
- Can I Print When the Makers Lab Is Closed?
- What 3D Printer Should I Use?