The Makers Lab strives to provide a safe environment for all members of the UCSF community. Due to the 3D printing equipment operating at high temperatures, we are unable to ensure a safe environment for children in the Makers Lab during normal hours. Children of all ages are welcome to attend our quarterly Family Fun Day events, which are properly staffed to provide a safe and fun environment for kids!
Have more questions? Contact Us
Articles in this section
- Who can use the Makers Lab?
- When is the Makers Lab open?
- How do I reserve equipment in the Makers Lab?
- How do I get involved and help staff the Makers Lab?
- Can I bring my child to the Makers Lab?
- Can I schedule a tour of the Makers Lab?
- Collaborating with the Makers Lab
- Can I visit the Makers Lab if I am not affiliated with UCSF?