Both the Ultimaker and the LulzBot printers are excellent machines for 3D printing. Generally, we recommend the Ultimaker for first-time 3D prints due to its ease of use. It is also a great printer for smaller prints requiring precision. The LulzBot printers are recommended for those who want to print in materials other than white PLA plastic. For detailed printer specs, please visit the Ultimaker and LulzBot TAZ 6/ Mini resource pages.
Have more questions? Contact Us
Articles in this section
- How do I start 3D printing in the Makers Lab?
- How much does it cost to 3D print in the Makers Lab?
- How do I make a reservation to 3D print?
- What can I print?
- What is Cura?
- What if my print is longer than 8 hours?
- Can I print overnight/when the Makers Lab is closed?
- What 3D printer should I use?
- What do I do if I have a problem and need help?