Both the Ultimaker and the LulzBot printers are excellent machines for 3D printing. Generally, we recommend the Ultimaker for first-time 3D prints due to its ease of use. It is also a great printer for smaller prints requiring precision. The LulzBot printers are recommended for those who want to print in materials other than white PLA plastic.
Have more questions? Contact us
Articles in this section
- How Do I Start 3D Printing in the Makers Lab?
- How Much Does It Cost to 3D Print?
- How Do I Make a Reserve a 3D Printer?
- What Can I Print in the Makers Lab?
- How Can I Install Cura On My Computer?
- What If My Print Is Longer Than 8 Hours?
- Can I Print When the Makers Lab Is Closed?
- What 3D Printer Should I Use?