The Recent Courses block allows each user to see a list of the courses they have accessed most recently. We recommend that all instructors add this block to their CLE courses to allow visitors to more easily navigate through the system.
To add the Recent Courses block to a CLE course:
- Log in to the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu).
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the Recent Courses block.
- From the Gear icon at the top-right of the CLE, select Turn editing on
- Near the bottom-left of the page, click on Add a Block
- Click on Recent Courses
- After a moment, your window will refresh, and the Recent Courses block will be located near the bottom-right corner of the CLE course page. To move the block to a new location, use the move icon located in the top-right portion of the Recent Course block, when editing is turned on. Moving this block will affect all visitors to your course
- To customize the block, click the User settings link located at the bottom of the block.
- The Recent Courses block has only one setting – a drop-down menu allowing you to choose how many of the courses you have most recently viewed will be displayed. This number can be set to as few as one course, or as many as ten
- After making your selection, click Save changes button to return to the front page.