If the book was over 28 days late there may be a late fee remaining on the account. If the overdue period was less than 28 days, there may have been a delay in billing notices which can be sent out even when the account has already been cleared up.
Have more questions? Contact us
Topics in this section
- Alumni Borrowing Privileges
- Where Can I Return Books?
- How Do I Set Up a Library Borrower Account?
- How Do I Renew an Item?
- Where Can I Find My Library Borrower Account Number?
- Is My Library Borrower Account Valid?
- How Do I Update My Address?
- I Can’t Return the Book in Person, Can I Mail It?
- I Turned in My Book, Why Am I Still Getting Billed?