Your CLE User Profile allows other faculty, students, and staff know who they are collaborating and learning with in a CLE course.
You can access your profile directly from the user menu at the top right of the screen or from your preferences page. Update your profile settings to add a picture, description or personal statement, list your interests, or display an alternate name or phonetic spelling.
View and edit your CLE Profile
- Log in to the CLE at https://courses.ucsf.edu.
- Click the user menu at the top of the screen and select Profile, then click Edit profile to make updates
- Alternatively, you can edit your profile by clicking the user menu at the top of your screen, click Preferences and Edit Profile.
General profile settings
- Only First name, Last name, and Email address are required. These fields are pulled from UCSF IT and cannot be edited directly in the CLE.
- To update your name, click here for help
- Upload or drag and drop an image to set as your profile picture. User pictures are not required.
- You have the option to spell your name phonetically, and add any middle or alternate names.
- Add your interests as tags! When you click on an interest tag, it will pull up a list of users with the same and similar interests.
- Add any other profiles to connect with colleagues on different platforms, or add additional contact information such as phone number or address.
- Click Update profile to save your profile edits.