The Formlabs Form 2 Stereolithography (SLA) printer is an advanced 3D printer capable of delivering high-precision prints using photopolymerization, a method where liquid resin is cured into hardened plastic by a UV laser.
We are currently piloting the Form 2 exclusively for health science-related prints. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation for a trial print.
Have a Form 2 resin print in need of post-processing? The Form Cure station is an excellent alternative to leaving prints out in the sunlight.
- Visit the Formlabs website
- Learn more about Form Cure
- Download Preform
- View the types of resins compatible for printing with the Form 2. Please email email@example.com or check with a staff member for material availability
- Print Area/Build Volume: 145 × 145 × 175 mm (5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 in)
- Layer Resolution: 25, 50, 100 microns (0.001, 0.002, 0.004 inches)
- Print Tolerances: ±0.3%
- Print Material: Photopolymer resin