The UCSF Library offers several group spaces for collaboration and quiet study
- Rooms are equipped with WiFi, outlets, whiteboards, and monitors.
- All rooms are at Parnassus Library, and some are in the 24/7 Hearst Room space.
- To be able to reserve a room, you must be a UCSF student, clinical resident, clinical fellow, or postdoc
- You must have UCSF MyAccess credentials to reserve
- Room reservations are for groups of 2 or more
- Rooms can accommodate up to 10 people, depending on the room size
- Not all rooms offer the same equipment. Before reserving, make sure you select a room that fits your needs.
- If a room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the reservation time, it will be given to a waiting group
Need help reserving a space for your group? Stop by the Parnassus Library 3rd floor Service Desk or email us at email@example.com.