Library facilities are closed until further notice.
For help with remote instruction and learning, see Teaching and Learning Continuity.
The UCSF Library offers several group spaces for collaboration and quiet study
- Rooms are equipped with WiFi, outlets, whiteboards, and monitors.
- All rooms are at Parnassus Library, and some are in the 24/7 Hearst Room space.
- To be able to reserve a room, you must be a UCSF student, clinical resident, clinical fellow, or postdoc
- You must have UCSF MyAccess credentials to reserve
- Room reservations are for groups of 2 or more
- Rooms can accommodate up to 10 people, depending on the room size
- Not all rooms offer the same equipment. Before reserving, make sure you select a room that fits your needs.
- If a room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the reservation time, it will be given to a waiting group