Library facilities are closed until further notice.
For help with remote instruction and learning, see Teaching and Learning Continuity.
The UCSF Library offers twelve faculty carrels that are available for quiet study
- To be able to reserve a faculty carrel, you must be ladder-rank faculty, in-residence faculty, Professor of Clinical X, Clinical Professor/Instructor (salaried or not), or Adjunct Professor/Instructor
- Carrels are available to reserve for up to 7 days with a maximum of 7 reservations allowed per month
- To ensure access to carrels on your reserved dates, reservations should be reserved at least 1 day in advance
- For weekend reservations, please submit reservations before 12pm on the Friday before
- Carrels are locked at all times and require a campus ID for access only on reserved dates
- Books and other library materials left overnight must be properly checked out
- Personal beloingings and valuables should not be left overnight or for an extended period of time