Ways to get full-text access through your UCSF credentials:
- Easiest way: start your search from the UCSF Library website for built-in authentication. Or are you trying to use a mobile app?
- Or bookmark pubmed.ucsf.edu and uptodate.ucsf.edu for easy access to full-text articles.
- When you're on campus, use the UCSFwpa WiFi network
- If you're off-campus or off-network, we recommend installing the EZproxy bookmarklet
- Whenever you see the Get it at UC button, it will take you to options for getting UC-licensed journals and other full-text resources. Use the link(s) under View Online to get the full-text.
Trying to construct links to UC-Licenses Resources? See Create Links to UC-Licensed Resources.