Direct access to Elsevier journal articles published since 2019 is unavailable.
Ways to get full-text access through your UCSF credentials:
- Easiest way: start your search from the UCSF Library website for built-in authentication. Or are you trying to use a mobile app?
- Or bookmark pubmed.ucsf.edu and uptodate.ucsf.edu for easy access to full-text articles.
- When you're on campus, use the UCSFwpa WiFi network
- If you're off-campus or off-network, we recommend installing the EZproxy bookmarklet
- Whenever you see the UC-eLinks button: it will take you through a sequence of steps that will link you to UC-licensed ejournals and other full-text resources. Use the link(s) under Get it Online From to get the full-text.
Looking for resources outside of the UC system?
If you can’t get an article in your usual way, see Alternative Access: How to Get the PDF for tips that may help you locate an openly accessible version.
Trying to construct links to UC-Licenses Resources? See Create Links to UC-Licensed Resources.