About dialog cards
Dialog cards can be used as a drill to help learners memorize vocabulary terms or expressions. On the front of the card, there's a hint for a word or expression. The learner turns the card to reveal the corresponding definition or explanation.
- Fully responsive
- Can add image to a card
- Can add audio to a card
- Can add a tip to help learner
Dialog cards can be used to help learners remember specific words or terms in medical science. They can replace or complement tangible flash cards that learners may already use to study.
Create the Dialog Cards H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn editing on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P dialog cards tutorial to learn how dialog cards work.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.