The LulzBot TAZ 6 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer for industrial users that respects your freedom to create. Materials for printing consist primarily of PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). For other specialty materials, please email email@example.com or check with staff for availability.
Want to print with two types of material at once, or need to print something larger? Take a look at available toolhead modifications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the LulzBot TAZ 6.
- Visit the TAZ 6 website
- Download TAZ 6 user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition slicing software
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Print Area: 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
- Layer Resolution with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.05 0mm to 0.5 mm
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface