The LulzBot TAZ 6 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer for industrial users that respects your freedom to create. Materials for printing consist primarily of PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). See a list of commonly used 3D printing filament. For other specialty filament requests, contact the Makers Lab, or check with staff for availability.
Attending the monthly 3D Printing Part I pop-up is recommended prior to using the LulzBot TAZ 6.
Want to print with two types of material at once, or need to print something larger? Take a look at available toolhead modifications.
- Visit the TAZ 6 website
- Download TAZ 6 user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition slicing software
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Print Area: 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
- Layer Resolution with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.05 0mm to 0.5 mm
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface