The LulzBot TAZ 6 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer for industrial users that respects your freedom to create. The TAZ 5 is capable of printing with a number of ABS and PLA based filament.
Click to reserve the Taz 6 today.
- Visit the TAZ 6 website
- Download TAZ 6 user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition
- View a list of available filament in the Makers Lab
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Print Area: 280mm x 280mm x 250mm (11.02in x 11.02in x 9.8in)
- Layer Resolution with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.050mm to 0.5mm (0.002in - 0.02in)
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface