The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer. The Mini is capable of printing with a number of different types of filament. Materials for printing consist primarily of PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). See a list of commonly used 3D printing filament. For other specialty filament requests, contact the Makers Lab, or check with staff for availability.
Attending the monthly 3D Printing Part I pop-up is recommended prior to using the LulzBot Mini.
- Visit the LulzBot Mini website
- Download LulzBot Mini user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Print Area: 152 mm x 152 mm x 158 mm
- Layer Resolution with 0.5 mm nozzle: 0.05 mm to 0.50 mm
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface