The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer that's perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. Like the TAZ 5, the Mini is capable of printing with a number of ABS and PLA based filament.
Click to reserve the Taz Mini today.
- Visit the LulzBot Mini website
- Download LulzBot Mini user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Materials for printing consist primarily of PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). For other specialty materials, please email email@example.com or check with staff for availability.
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)
- Layer Resolution with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
- Positioning Precision X / Y / Z: .1mm / .1mm / depends on layer thickness
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface