Small in size, but big in print quality. The Ultimaker 3 is a powerful, entry-level 3D printer. Materials for printing consist primarily of Ultimaker-compatible PLA plastic. For other specialty materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or check with staff for availability.
Click to reserve the Ultimaker 3 today.
- Visit the Ultimaker website
- Download Ultimaker 3 user manual
- Download Cura Ultimaker Edition
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Print Area: 223 x 223 x 205 mm
- Layer Resolution: .02 mm to .2 mm
- Print Speed: 30 mm/s to 300 mm/s
- Usable Filament Sizes: 2.85 mm
- Print Surface: Heated glass bed