Small in size, but big in print quality, the Ultimaker 2+ is a powerful, entry-level 3D printer.
Click to reserve the Ultimaker 2+ today.
- Visit the Ultimaker website
- Download Ultimaker 2+ user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura Ultimaker Edition
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Materials for printing consist primarily of Ultimaker-compatible PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). For other specialty materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check with staff for availability.
- Print Area: 223 x 223 x 205 mm (8.77 x 8.77 x 8.07 inches)
- Layer Resolution: 200 micron to 20 micron
- Postioning precision X / Y / Z: 12.5 / 12.5 / 5 micron
- Print Speed: 30 mm/s to 300 mm/s
- Usable Filament Sizes: 2.85 mm
- Print Surface: Heated glass bed