The LulzBot TAZ 5 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer for industrial users that respects your freedom to create. The TAZ 5 is capable of printing with a number of ABS and PLA based filament.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the LulzBot TAZ 5.
- Visit the TAZ 5 website
- Download TAZ 5 user manual (pdf)
- Download Cura LulzBot Edition
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Materials for printing consist primarily of PLA plastics and ABS (upon request). For other specialty materials, please email email@example.com or check with staff for availability.
- Print Area: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm (11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in)
- Layer Resolution with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.075mm to 0.5mm (0.003in - 0.0196in)
- Positioning Precision X / Y / Z: .1mm / .1mm / depends on layer thickness
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface