The Elna eXcellence 720 (Elna 7300) is a semi industrial sewing machine with digital embroidery and quilting capabilities. Due to the nature of the digitized interface, taking a sewing demo is required prior to use.
Already took the demo? Click to reserve the sewing machine today.
The Singer Simple 3223 is an entry-level sewing machine created with beginner sewers in mind. Attending a sewing demo is required prior to use. Prior experience with other Singer machines is preferred.
Took the demo? Click to reserve the sewing machine today.
- Visit the Elna webpage
- Visit the Singer webpage
- Download the Elna leaflet
- Need inspiration? Visit the Elna sewing idea page
- Have questions or unable to make a sewing demo? Email email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
- Includes 126 stitches, 7 buttonholes, plus 2 alphabets options for embroidery
- Creation of sequences combining up to 50 stitches
- Long arm offers large sewing surface – 8.85 in.
- Independent bobbin winding with automatic declutch
- LCD screen with adjustable backlight
- 10 languages to choose from
- Guidelines on the needle plate, with indications in mm and inch
- Specialty feet for the quilter – such as the new walking foot, patchwork foot, 1/4 Inch foot, open toe embroidery and darning foot, open toe satin stitch foot, quilt guide, straight stitch needle plate.
- Large removable quilt table (16 in. x 24 in.) with adjustable legs
More information on sewing resources coming soon! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions in the meantime.