The Elna eXcellence 720 (Elna 7300) is a semi industrial sewing machine with digital embroidery and quilting capabilities. Fabric and needles are available in the Makers Lab, or feel free to bring your own!
Attending the monthly sewing demo is required prior to using the sewing machine. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to make this month's demo to schedule a 1-1 consultation with Makers Lab staff.
- Includes 126 stitches, 7 buttonholes, plus 2 alphabets options for embroidery
- Creation of sequences combining up to 50 stitches
- Long arm offers large sewing surface – 8.85 in.
- Independent bobbin winding with automatic declutch
- LCD screen with adjustable backlight
- 10 languages to choose from
- Guidelines on the needle plate, with indications in mm and inch
- Specialty feet for the quilter – such as the new walking foot, patchwork foot, 1/4 Inch foot, open toe embroidery and darning foot, open toe satin stitch foot, quilt guide, straight stitch needle plate.
- Large removable quilt table (16 in. x 24 in.) with adjustable legs