Explore rapid 3D scanning of objects and people, and 3D maps of interior spaces with the Structure Sensor 3D scanner.
Attend a 3D Scanning pop-up to get started or drop on by and use the Structure Sensor anytime the Makers Lab is open (Monday–Friday, 10am–6pm)!
- Download the Makers Lab 3D scanner comparison chart
- Visit the Structure Sensor website to learn more and download 3D scanning apps
- Structure Sensor support and user forums
- Learn more about 3D scanning applications
- Maximum Recommended Range: 3.5m+
- Minimum Recommended Range: 40cm
- Precision/Accuracy: .5mm at 1cm (.15%) and .0mm at 3m (1%)
- Resolution: VGA 640 x 480, QVGA 320x 240
- Framerate: 30 / 60 frames per second
- Battery Life: 3-4 hours of active scanning, 1000+ hours of standby
- File Export Support: STL, OBJ, and more