Structure Sensor 3D Scanner
Rapid 3D scanning of objects and people, 3D maps of interior spaces, and mixed reality experiences where fantasy becomes impossible to tell from reality.
Drop on by and use the Structure Sensor anytime the Makers Lab is open (Monday - Friday, 10am -6pm)!
- Visit the Structure Sensor website to learn more and download 3D scanning apps
- Structure Sensor support and user forums
- Learn more about 3D scanning applications
- Maximum Recommended Range: 3.5m+
- Minimum Recommended Range: 40cm
- Precision/Accuracy: .5mm at 1cm (.15%) and .0mm at 3m (1%)
- Resolution: VGA 640 x 480, QVGA 320x 240
- Framerate: 30 / 60 frames per second
- Battery Life: 3-4 hours of active scanning, 1000+ hours of standby
- File Export Support: STL, OBJ, and more
Matter & Form 3D Scanner
Every inventor needs good tools. Using 3D scanning technology, the Matter and Form can scan a wide array of physical objects that can be 3D printed and more.
Click to reserve the Matter & Form today.
- Visit the Matter & Form website
- Download Matter & Form user manual (pdf)
- Download the Matter & Form software (requires free account)
- Maximum Object size and Weight: Height: 25 cm (9.8 in) x Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in) x Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
- Accuracy: Capture details as small as 0.43mm and Capture size within ±0.25mm
- Optics: HD CMOS sensor, 2 lasers
- File Export Support: STL, OBJ, PLY, XYZ